Monday, February 25, 2008

Trip to Kanchanabure

I am excited about hiking and kayaking because I love hiking and it's not new to me. I also like kayaking and we are going down a river which will be cool. I am also a little nervous about constructing our own bridge over the river kwai. I am hoping to get better at kayaking because I have not done it a long time. I plan to keep my things organized by putting them in nylon sacs that are also water proof just in case. I will remember this trip because I will bring a camera and maybe a notebook.

3 comments:

danish/ mid knight ghost said...

very good rigs i couldn't find any errors on your explanation.

Gaara_Naruto said...

Nice it seems you are ready to go.

Haris S.B said...

Hey rigs I also did a similar thing that you did in my bag.